- Age Requirements – 8 – 18 years of age
- Established golf and life skills curriculum taught by certified instructors
- $1.00 small bag of range balls
- $2.00 Green Fees
- Use of golf equipment at no additional cost
- Opportunity to qualify for The First Tee Life Skills & Leadership Academies
- Opportunity to qualify for The Nature Valley First Tee Open at Pebble Beach
- College Scholarship Opportunities through The First Tee Scholars Program
For more details about our facility and programs, please contact our office at (803) 226-0053 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
$25.00 Annual Membership Fee
Activates membership for the calendar year and provides a full year of member benefits at The First Tee of Aiken.
$60.00 Seasonal Registration Fee
Required for each class session of participation in golf and life skills classes.
Registration is held as scheduled prior to each season. Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Registration is online at www.thefirstteeaiken.org. Payment must be made during registration unless the student is requesting a Fee scholarship, which should be done prior to registration. Returning members may pay the Annual Membership at any time during the year, prior to registering with the agreement that they will take at least one class that year. To ensure that all students are learning from The First Tee Experience, the Annual Membership Fee will only be accepted from new members upon registering for a class. Students may only register for one class per season.
Fee scholarships are available.